Monday, April 4, 2011

Goodbye FY 2010/2011... Welcome FY 2011...

Last week was a very hectic week with the year end financial closing plus the usual tank dipping activity on the early morning of 1 April 2011. I was at the office from 1.30am until the end of the official office hour, but I went back a bit late to settle couple of things around 6.00pm. Which means I was working like 16+ hours straight! Phewwww! I should be entitled for overtime plus in-lieu holiday.

The year closed in a very happy mood (so far that I noticed). Most of the performance were beyond expectations especially when several new records were achieved surpassing the previous historical achievements. Congrats to everybody for your contributions, hard work and perseverance! Nothing can be done without the collective works and ideas.

"When you cease to make a contribution, you begin to die."
Eleanor Roosevelt

The year started also with a very happy mood personally for me as I was informed of a very delightful and suprise news from my boss. Well, it is still to early to say this but I'm hoping that it's gonna be a reality in a couple of months time. I guess all the hard work, patience and sacrifice paid off. So, fingers crossed!

"Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition"
Abraham Lincoln

Nothing much to say at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment